Thursday, March 15, 2012

whatever's coming, it's coming fast

For the first time in my life I have written a political/environmental song and I don't think it's cheesy. I have always been so afraid to try writing one, and when I've tried, I couldn't stand myself. But I did it. Yay!
Here is is:



And this one too. This is actually the first one that I wrote. I was intending it for a contest that asked for songs related to "ecology and the environment." I later discovered that they wanted positive massages and optimism. This song is neither, which is why I went on to write the other song - which is dark, but I think it's more appropriate.

Number two: Too sad for contests

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave a comment - I like to know who's reading this stuff! Comments are moderated, so don't waste your time cursing and swearing at me. :)